Vera Wang, fashion designer, chats with Vanessa Friedman about how her private office is her “haven-slash-disco-slash-mental hospital” from the pressure and demands of building her brand.
Produced by: Shayla Harris and Vanessa Friedman
Read the story here:
Subscribe to the Times Video newsletter for free and get a handpicked selection of the best videos from The New York Times every week:
Subscribe on YouTube:
Watch more videos at:
Want more from The New York Times?
Whether it’s reporting on conflicts abroad and political divisions at home, or covering the latest style trends and scientific developments, New York Times video journalists provide a revealing and unforgettable view of the world. It’s all the news that’s fit to watch. On YouTube.
Vera Wang Interview | In the Studio | The New York Times
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Facebook Shops Everything you need to know about the new Instagram and Facebook Shop
- Tiểu sử Tân Thứ trưởng Bộ công an TRẦN QUỐC TỎ – Em trai Cố CTN Trần Đại Quang
- Những Ngày Không Quên Tập 31
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 23/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 7
- Mỹ nhân 'Sở Kiều truyện' và Trịnh Khải đăng ký kết hôn