Pemphigus vulgaris is an autoimmune muco-cutaneous condition occurring as a result of inappropriate production of auto-antibodies against the desmosomes holding the epithelial cells together, leading to an intra-epithelial blister formation. There is widespread ulceration of the skin, oral mucosal and other mucosal surfaces causing much pain and debilitation.
Purchase a membership:
Access all content on our website:
Video Library and Illustrated Transcripts:
Log in to and get access to:
i)Videos with scripts,subtitles and snapshots ii) Revision Ninja (Subject Revision bundle) and iii) thousands of quiz questions from our vast Question Bank!
Watch all videos with scripts, subtitles and snapshots on our website:
Oral Pathology Videos:
Oral Histology Videos:
General Pathology Videos:
Video (animation) & Voiceover:
HackDentistry is an edtech company that aims make learning dentistry fun,engaging and light hearted.
1) It focuses on helping students understand and retain core concepts in dentistry through highly visual sketch/whiteboard style video animations.
2) The platform helps improve exam performance by providing Revision Bundles and allowing students to test themselves using thousands of Practice Questions from a vast Question Bank. (multiple choice format).
3) It also provides for a community platform where students can come together, and engage with fellow dental students and dentists across the globe!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đa polyp túi mật có khả năng ung thư không? Khi nào nên cắt túi mật?
- Nguyên nhân và Triệu chứng của Polyp trực tràng
- Polyp tử cung có phải là nguyên nhân gây ra hiếm muộn?
- 4 bệnh phụ khoa dễ gặp phải: biểu hiện, nguyên nhân, cách điều trị 🤫 | Mailovesbeauty TV
- Bệnh Nhân Phù Nề Bạch Huyết Sau Phẫu Thuật Ung Thư Vú – Maple Healthcare