Let’s stay calm and not panic. Focus on using our time on positive things.
We moved to Malaysia in November and are loving this beautiful country. My favourite place and favourite food in the world. We are now home in Kuala Lumpur for 3 weeks now since coming back from Turkey and have decided not to travel and we are advising all not to travel at this time. I think we all need to do the responsible thing and practice social distancing and flatten the curve!
Malaysia has just put in place a restriction of movement which we have already been practicing but it’s official now so we are going to keep staying at home and cook and eat here until this all passes.
What’s most important is not panicking and staying calm! Let’s all do that together! Wanted to make this quick update video for you! Thanks for watching!
Thanks so much for watching!
►How to Grow on YouTube:
► MERCH AVAILABLE HERE:
The Food Ranger Trevor James Instagram:
►My Street Food Blog:
Thanks so much for watching my street food videos! Please click the bell button!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Facebook Shops Everything you need to know about the new Instagram and Facebook Shop
- Tiểu sử Tân Thứ trưởng Bộ công an TRẦN QUỐC TỎ – Em trai Cố CTN Trần Đại Quang
- Những Ngày Không Quên Tập 31
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 23/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 7
- Mỹ nhân 'Sở Kiều truyện' và Trịnh Khải đăng ký kết hôn