Chuzzle Deluxe is a tile-matching puzzle video game created by American studio Raptisoft Games, and published by PopCap Games. It is named after the multi-colored fuzzballs around which the game revolves.
The player is presented with a 6×6 board of multi-colored fuzzballs called “Chuzzles”. Matching 3 or more of the same colored Chuzzle removes those Chuzzles from the board and allows new Chuzzles to drop in. Chuzzles can be matched in vertical or horizontal lines, “L” shapes and cubes. Mega Chuzzles also feature in the game, taking up 4 squares on the grid. Matching with a Mega Chuzzle provides more points to the player.
Other modes of play involve Speed Chuzzle, where the player has a time limit, Zen Chuzzle, where there is no score or time and is played to relax, and Mind Bender Chuzzle, where the player must match the board with a preset pattern.
On December 18, 2018, Raptisoft published a sequel named Chuzzle 2 as a free-to-play app with removable ads on both iOS and Android.
Nostalgic value for retrogamers, MS-DOS Gamers in the highest quality 🎮🕹️!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game of Thrones Episode 4: "The Spoils of War” Instant Take
- Top 10 2D RPG Games for Android & iOS 2019
- Từ bé đến lớn mới được xem trò chơi đu dây qua sông phê như vậy | Rope swing water
- Kém Tiếng Anh có đi theo nghề Lập Trình Viên được không? | Unitop.vn
- Avatar Star VN – Hồi Ức (#4): Cùng bắn với 1k Bắn Hụt (29/4/2018)