Actor Tom Hanks has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
The 63-year-old award-winning actor is currently in Australia to film a move about Elvis Presley.
Mr Hanks confirmed both he and his wife tested positive to the virus, saying “we felt a bit tired, like we had colds and some body aches”.
“To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the coronavirus and were found to be positive,” he said on Twitter on Thursday.
The actor said he and his wife Rita Wilson were in isolation at a Gold Coast hospital.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Facebook Shops Everything you need to know about the new Instagram and Facebook Shop
- Tiểu sử Tân Thứ trưởng Bộ công an TRẦN QUỐC TỎ – Em trai Cố CTN Trần Đại Quang
- Những Ngày Không Quên Tập 31
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 23/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 7
- Mỹ nhân 'Sở Kiều truyện' và Trịnh Khải đăng ký kết hôn